Technical SEO Executive
Our client is an exciting and growing digital marketing agency based in the heart of Woking, Surrey. With an enviable list of clients including John Lewis, Waitrose, Virgin and Boots, our client works closely with HR departments to build and promote career websites. They are a successful, growing and motivated agency that focus on science and data-led decision making that results in creative and innovative marketing solutions including video production, social media and hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
This fantastic agency is looking for someone who has great technical SEO expertise as well as experience in market and competitor research and analysis; someone who will be able to conduct keyword research, create optimised content and improve a client’s site technically.
The office is easy accessible from London and is a very short walk from Woking train station.
- You will utilise on-page and off-page optimisation strategies to achieve high rankings in search engine results pages and increase relevant organic traffic. Innovative link building strategies are key for 2018 to compliment onsite technical expertise.
- You will be responsible for your own work and continually improve the effectiveness of SEO campaigns by interpreting metrics, managing SEO tools and via the intelligent use of web analytics.
- You will also gain exposure in other areas of digital marketing allowing you to further develop your knowledge. PPC is the key area and you will be involved in setting up and running recruitment advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients including PPC channels such as the Google Search Network, Google Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing/Yahoo and YouTube.
- You will be highly involved in team decision making and you will be supported with internal and external training.
- Relevant work experience as a technical SEO specialist in either an agency or in-house environment.
- 1 year of PPC experience of PPC would be ideal.
- Understanding of analytics and its use within SEO and PPC.
- The ability to interpret HTML and CSS, although coding experience is not necessary.
- A demonstrable enthusiasm either inside or outside work (a) for IT/digital and (b) for learning.
- Located within one hour commute of Woking.