Semi Senior Accountant
If you’re looking for a forward-thinking firm that will help build your knowledge and experience?
This firm are looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join them, AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified is desired.
- Preparing the final accounts to manager review for limited companies and sole traders
- Preparation of VAT returns & bookkeeping
- Compilation of tax returns and CIS
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Preparing summaries and analyses from incomplete records
- 2 years’ experience working within practice
- Able to take Accounts to final draft for Managing Directors review
- Good IT Literacy and an understanding of cloud accounting is essential
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified/studying.
If you are interested in this Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply now or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers for consideration.