Business Development Manager - Scotland
Isn’t it time for you to Love Mondays? You should work as a Sales Executive for reed.co.uk.
We want to encourage everyone to embrace the first most excellent day of the week with a smile. Aren’t you excited at the thought joining us here at reed.co.uk on our mission to make Mondays the greatest day of them all?
We're looking for talented, enthusiastic and motivated Sales Executives. Successful candidates will have a passion for providing first-class service to both new and existing clients and will demonstrate a desire to really understand each individual customer, delivering excellent relationship management and a package to suit their needs.
What you’ll do
- Generate new business – make business development calls to establish new business opportunities for reed.co.uk. We work with a wide range of different companies, ranging from some of the world’s biggest brands, such as HSBC, Audi and Amazon, through to some of the UKs smallest local businesses and the latest digital start-ups. We’re always looking to add to these names and that’ll be a big part of your role.
- Account management - Whatever the size of the business, we want to make sure our clients are getting the most out of reed.co.uk. First-class account management is an absolute necessity to be successful in this position.
- Provide excellent customer service - Whether it’s working with brand new clients, or nurturing existing relationships, we want to give all of our customers the very best experience.
- Be passionate about our brand - We want you to know our brand values inside out, and be passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. You’ll be an expert in our products and their features, and use that knowledge to match the needs of your clients.
- Generate new ideas - We’re always looking for ways to improve our products and services, and we encourage everyone at reed.co.uk to think of new and innovative ideas to help make our business better.
What you’ll need
- Any previous sales experience although this is not essential
- To thrive in and enjoy working to targets
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships
- Good questioning and negotiation skills
- Positivity and resilience
- Great attention to detail
- Did we mention interpersonal skills?
What you’ll get **
- Uncapped commission structure
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays campaign – something new happening every Monday – pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Performance incentives including trainer club – vouchers of £100 to spend on trainers of your choice, posh local breakfasts and scaling the O2 to name a few
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment.
This role isn’t right for you if you want to work in a ‘boiler room’, don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person.
So if you want to work for the UK’s biggest recruitment brand and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today.