Our client are a hugely successful fast growing international FinTech company that provide industry leading Risk Management workflow solutions to Investment Banks.
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles (knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus)
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge of Angular.js an advantage
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js) advantageous
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools BitBucket/Git
- Experience of microservice design patterns
- Worked in global team operating agile development- continuous deployment, Kanban, Scrum using JIRA or equivalent electronic ticketing system
The role will not be confined to one project but will cover a range of activities, from green-field development to changes to existing UIs to conversion of legacy UIs into the current technology stack.
Due to the huge success and growth they are experiencing they are able to offer exceptional opportunities for career progression for motivated candidates.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Salary 60k - 80k depending on experience
- Group Personal Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Gym subsidy
- Private Medical Scheme, Dental Insurance, Eyecare
- Group Life Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness