Sales Advisor - Milton Keynes, Bletchley
Sales Advisor – Milton Keynes
40 hours per week over 5 days
Monday to Saturday
We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly and reliable Sales Advisor to join the team at our Brewers Decorator Centre in Bletchley, Milton Keynes to provide exceptional service to our customers in store. You will play a vital part in helping us serve customers and keeping the branch running smoothly - experience with our products isn't necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
Our Decorator Centre in Bletchley is one of two in Milton Keynes area. Inside our showroom you’ll find an impressive range can find a wide variety of wall coverings, trade and designer paints, specialist coatings and decorating sundries. As well as assisting our customers in the branch this role will also include some relief driving when required.
Our friendly team of twelve have over 75 years service with the business between them so if you are looking to expand your knowledge in our industry, you will be in the best place to do it.
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to over 158 branches nationwide. We know that our people make our business unique, and place great emphasis on the development and growth of our staff.
As a full time Sales Advisor at our Milton Keynes branch you will:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
- Relief driving when required making multi drop deliveries in the Milton Keynes and surrounding area
- Unload deliveries and ensure stock is distributed throughout the store
- Keep our Warehouse organised and safe, in line with company standards
Who we are looking for to join our new team:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Valid/Clean UK Driving License
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Profit share scheme after qualifying period
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service
- Plenty of internal training opportunities
- Comprehensive Induction Programme available
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc
- Childcare Voucher scheme
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please note –this role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks of the job expiry date, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.