Mortgage Advice Reviewer
Are you looking for a fresh and exciting challenge? Then why don’t you let today be the start of something new and exciting….
Come and work for a passionate yet professional organisation who just so happen to be one of the largest and longest-established financial advice network in the UK.
They are looking to take on a Mortgage Advice Reviewer to join their friendly and busy team in Swindon.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, your role will include the following:
- Ensure cases are fully compliant
- Deliver risk and quality checks
- Verify compliance level of advisers
- Develop and implement procedures to minimise business risk
- Identify compliance and risk trends
- Keep accurate quality assurance records
- Develop policy and processes around business quality
The successful candidate will have industry qualifications for example CeMap or FPC and a background in mortgage reviewing, business quality or mortgage advice within a regulated environment. You must have an understanding of mortgage products, teamed with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
In line with 'Treating Customers Fairly’, you must be a strong advocate for keeping the customer at the heart of what you do, meeting deadlines and able to identify key issues and use initiative to find appropriate solutions.
This role would also suit an experienced Mortgage Adviser looking to move away from sales and into compliance or a Mortgage Administrator looking to progress.