Graduate Account Manager
New opportunities not to be missed! NSF International is recruiting for Graduate Account Manager to join the team based in the Leeds area. You will join our team on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary and BUPA Cash Plan.
At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We’re a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems.
The Graduate Account Manager role:
We are currently looking for a full time Graduate Account Manager within our Supply Chain Food Safety division to provide ongoing account management and customer service to UK contracted clients and assisting in program business development for bespoke process audits.
Duties and responsibilities of our Account Manager:
- Manage the bespoke supply chain clients, including coordination with all appropriate service areas
- Be the NSF point of contact with clients for bespoke audits and technical services
- Drive standards by maintaining and delivering KPI’s for nominated clients and minimize exposure to relevant risks
- Maintain regular and ongoing close contact with key senior management client contacts , influencers, sponsors and specifiers
- Regularly review & maintain the expected revenue for bespoke supply chain audits
- Seek to improve the profitability through, increased business volumes and price increases whilst maintaining high standards of service delivery & integrity in conjunction with the operational delivery team.
- Support the development of new proposals and contracts with new and existing clients.
Our ideal Graduate Account Manager will have the following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of quality standards and how these are applied in practice
- Post graduate experience in the food manufacturing and/or food service industry, including technical and quality management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High level of technical aptitude.
- Demonstrate the ability to project management, preferably in a technical field.
- Familiarity with the assigned project industry and relevant technical standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate at all levels
- The ability to travel across the UK
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Benefits of working as our Graduate Account Manager:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
If you feel you have the skills needed to become our Graduate Account Manager, please click ‘Apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!