Cover Supervisor Needed - full time until July 2018
We have been approached by a small, friendly school in the Salford area, who need to secure the services of a talented Cover Supervisor, on a full-time basis, until July 2018.
The role of a Cover Supervisor is a varied, challenging one - one which will bode you well should you wish to go on to teacher training in the future. You will be responsible for delivering pre-set work to students aged 11 to 16, in the absence of the class teacher. In order to be successful in this role - the ability to think on your feet and quickly adapt to situations that young people can create is a must!
Ideally, our school is looking for a lively, friendly graduate who has ambitions to go on to secure a PGCE/QTS course for September 2018. Along with welcoming, friendly staff - they offer regular CPD and twilight sessions, a legendary Summer Pantomime and a modern, fresh, school building.
If you're interested in learning more, all we ask is that you:
- Have a dedication to improving the outcomes of young people
- Are calm, focussed and relaxed during stressful times
- Have a degree at 2:ii or better;
- Are willing to undergo a full referencing and background check
- Have some experience of working with children/young adults (sports coaching, drama club, music club, etc)
To express your interest, please submit your CV to this advert, in the first instance. We will be in touch within three working days should your application be successful.