Our Client is a fast growing Private Equity backed company based in the Midlands who are embarking on a strategic 'Buy & Build' schedule. They require an experienced Finance Director / CFO on a full time basis who has considerable M&A exposure in previous roles of rapidly driving business growth and prepare an exit strategy.
- M&A planning, due diligence and integration
- Manage the groups finance position
- Work with the board to execute the group strategy
- Ensure the organisation maximises grants available
- Fundraising and liaising with the financial markets
- Represent the group in front of investors
The role will be a Board position and will involve both strategic leadership as well as all daily aspects of running the finance function and managing relationships with banks, investors and other third parties. The ideal candidate will have a background in fast growing organisations, will have significant M&A experience, and will have experience of working in a private equity backed business.