Digital Marketing Manager Bristol
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Manager to be part of an innovative and forward thinking law firm based in Bristol.
Reporting to the Head of Communications you will be responsible for driving forward the firm's digital presence.
- Manage the firm's digital strategy externally and internally
- Support the firms Clinical Negligence brand
- Manage content on firm's external website
- Work across business and become the firms "go to" digital presence
- Use web analytics to report and improve content usage
- Support with implementation of marketing activities
- Help with ad hoc client development activities
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Strong online and offline marketing knowledge
- Proven experience in digital marketing in a B2B environment
- Web Analytics tools
- Excellent copy writing, proofing and editing skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- A highly flexible approach
- Digital Marketing qualification
- Experience in creating rich media
- HighQ exposure
- InterAction knowledge
If this role is of interest at all, please click on the link and apply!