Primary Teacher - KS1 or KS2 - NQTs welcome - Islington
Primary Teacher - Key Stage 1 or 2 - GOOD graded 2 Form Entry School - Sept 2018 - Excellent SLT!!
Q:Are you a qualified Primary Teacher, actively looking for a permanent position this September?
Q:Is strong yet supportive leadership important to you?
Clarus Education are working in partnership with a fantastic executive head teacher, to recruit a talented KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher for a permanent September 2018 post.
The school is a GOOD graded 2 form entry Catholic Primary, located within the popular and diverse Borough of Islington. Less than 5 mins walk from the Piccadilly Line (Zone 2) and led by a fantastic executive head teacher and his talented SLT…This is a FANTASTIC Opportunity...NOT TO BE MISSED!!
***Applications are welcome from both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT), with interviews & observations beginning from the 15th January!!***
Q:Could this be the PERFECT post for you?
What are the school looking in a class teacher...
- Qualified Primary Teacher - UK QTS
- Experienced Teachers & NQTs welcome to apply
- Strong academic background (1st Class or 2:1 Degree) & subject knowledge required!
- Passionate about Education & Learning
- Positive & engaging approach
- Ability to adapt & differentiate - diverse catchment
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Proactive approach around CPD & self-improvement
- Recent lesson / placement observations - 'Good’ or better
A little more information regarding the school & position...
- Vacancy available in KS1 or KS2 - Full Time
- Established SLT in place - supportive & approachable
- Supportive Staff - excellent team dynamics
- 2 Form Entry Primary School
- Graded GOOD - OFSTED 2014
- Graded OUTSTANDING (RE Inspection) - 2016
- North London - Popular & Diverse Borough of Islington
- Inner London Weighting (£28,660 - £39,006 per annum)
- Zone 2 - Piccadilly Line - Less than 5 mins walk
- Spacious school site - generous space for outdoor & indoor learning
Get in touch with our team today, by submitting your CV and cover letter. If shortlisted, one of Team will be in touch within 24hrs, regarding the next stage.
We look forward to hearing from you.