A proactive Production Technician is needed to join the market leader within the wireless communication sector. Working from their Head Office in Elstree, you would be expected to play an important role in the hot staging of complex solutions involving paging equipment, two-way radios systems and communication software.
This innovative supplier has provided to over 20,000 customers across the UK and Europe, with premium wireless communication solutions, in the hospitality, retail and healthcare sectors. Incorporating a range of operations into Restaurants, Hotels, Investment Banking, Retail outlets and Hospitals for over a decade. Due to unprecedented growth they are now seeking a proactive production technician to join their dedicated team.
Joining as a Production Technician you will work within a small team, and will be expected to support throughout the sales order process, whether specifying equipment; creating and updating customer records; dealing with equipment returns; liaising with clients and colleagues; it will be your excellent technical skills that ensures each system gets delivered accurately and on time.
To qualify… You should be a or have experience as Production Technician/Engineer, 2nd Line Technical Support, Field Service Technician/Engineer or similar role with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Production Technician or Engineering Role.
- Experience with paging, two-way radio or wireless communications systems.
- An understanding of technical software and hardware solutions with an aptitude to learn and understand radio products.
- Excellent technical skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity.
Experience with building and configuration of RF products would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a production technician who is looking for variety of production experience, responsibility and the opportunity to expand their skills with an industry leader.