Science Teachers Required in Calderdale
What: Science Teacher
Who: Qualified Secondary Teacher (QTS). NQTs accepted
Veritas Education are recruiting SCIENCE Teachers for January Vacancies at our partner schools throughout the CALDERDALE LEA.
Successful candidates must show the drive, ambition and enthusiasm to help make a positive impact to the students learning.
Candidates who specialise in individual Science Subjects (Chemistry/Biology/Physics) are encouraged to apply as well as those with a General Science background.
Candidates must have:-
- A PGCE in either Chemistry/Physics/Biology or Secondary Science with QTS Status
- Routinely assessed as a "good" or "outstanding" teacher
- Taught the subject in a UK Secondary School
- The ability to inspire and enthuse students to their full potential
Veritas can offer
- Competitive Daily Rate equivalent to scale
- Variety of Full Time/Part Time Contracts
- Free CPD
- Regular support from your Branch and the School's SLT
If you are interested in Teaching with Veritas Education then please apply, initially, with your CV or contact the Leeds Branch.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'