Design and Analysis Engineer for Composite Structures
Design and Analysis Engineer
Bright Engineer required to provide design, analysis and test of composites structures for this unique product. Joining a dedicated and intelligent team of engineers you will provide and deliver analysis and design ideas to solve complex issues.
The Engineer will be a graduate engineer with a 1st Class / 2.i Degree from a leading University. BEng, MEng, BSc, MSc, PhD in Engineering / Manufacturing / Physics / Mathematics / Computer Science or similar discipline where in-depth modelling, R&D and analysis techniques have been used.
Job functions include:
- Report to head of department
- Provide highly detailed analysis and modelling of composite materials
- FE Analysis and development
- Software modelling of precision parts
- Use of a mainstream analysis package such as ANSYS or ABAQUS
- Data extraction and management from acquired information
- Contribute to development of engineering technology and tools
- Liaise with other members of the analysis and engineering team
- Proficient in writing design reports and calculation sheets
- Research and Development project work
- Ability to be client facing on occasions - good interpersonal skills required
- academic background, BEng, MEng, MSc, PhD or similar from a leading university
- Composite material / composite structures experience
- Structural analysis (FEA)
- Use of a CAD package
- Excellent and first class report and documentation writing skils
Experience with MATLAB, Python, Fortran, Visual Basic or similar advantageous. MS Office including word and excel.
- 25 days holiday
- 10% bonus
- Pension (5% contributory)
- Private Medical Insurance
Competitive remuneration is on offer the right applicant. Please apply today for more details.