HR/Payroll Administrator - 6 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a candidate to come and join them on a contract basis to assist with HR and Payroll Administration work on a 6 month contract period.
Our client are a large public sector organisation based in Central Southampton.
-Data Entry (both numeric and non-numeric) into Oracle System.
- Provide and deliver reports, as requested.
- Assist with Data cleanses and identification of errors.
- Provide support to resolve employee queries.
- Appropriate application of data protection rules.
- Work within the guidelines of NHS SBS and Client policies and procedures, ensuring that audit requirements are met at all times and deadlines are strictly adhered to.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The ability work in a team and build relationships with co-workers.
- The ability to work flexibly, in order to meet deadlines.
- Experience of accurate data entry and validation of information
- Excellent attention to detail.
On offer for the successful candidate is an hourly rate of £10 per hour plus 6 months continuous work with the possibility of extension. You would also have exposure of working for a large organisation.