On-Site IT Engineer
On-site IT Engineer (m/f) Yeovil
You just love repairing hardware. You really do not want to call external technicians for warranty handling any more, you would like to be one of these colleagues instead and start off with the repair yourself right away.
- Provide hardware support (break fix/preventative maintenance) on site.
- Distribute consumables (Toner cartridges).
- Attend to logged incidents
- Remote support for MPS sites in Cornwall and other locations. (Primarily this support is provided via the HP VAS team, who schedule engineers and order parts/toner).
- Setup printers on the Printer Finder tool.
- Enable scanning via HP DSS servers.
- Firmware upgrades
- Fleet manage printers (On request).
- Add, remove, edit and troubleshoot devices within Equitrac
- Produce monthly stats and calculate SLA performance Monthly to ADM
- Attend Quarterly meetings with onsite client and ADM
- Check bi-weekly NRD Report and update the Fleet Operations team of any changes within the fleet.
- New hardware installation.
- Floor walking to maintain all HP print devices.
- Out of hours cover for project work (On request).
- Complete moves and changes (IMAC activity).
- Manage/update stock and order any required parts
- Update and manage printer queue on the Leonardo servers.
- Manage devices through Web Jetadmin
- have the knowledge about the components in the different devices, in particular for the manufacturers HP, Dell, and Kyocera
- look forward to working on-site and being the friendly face of Hemmersbach for the customer
- have excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes
Who we are:
Hemmersbach specialises in providing cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. With more than 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.