Management accountant required to support the FD in this successful SME organisation.
SME Manufacturing organisation
As Management Accountant your responsibilites would include:
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Deputizing for the Finance Manager when needed
The successful candidate will be:
- Conscientious and numerate with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate across a wide group of people from different departments within the organisation.
- Sound IT capability with SAP Business One experience.
- Ability to organise own work load to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Enjoys the challenge of creating relationships and negotiating for improvement.
£35,000 - £40,000