General Manager vacancy:
Two bed live in - Harvester are currently looking for an experienced General Manager to lead the team at one of our sites near Windsor. The Windsor Lad is situated right next to Windsor racecourse and Legoland - so benefits from a great tourist trade every day.
Our restaurant is a great choice for anyone who loves tasty grills, indulgent desserts and eating out in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere! This site needs an experienced General Manager with a branded background to continue in driving this high-volume business forward.
As General Manager, we want you to lead, motivate and inspire both our front and back of house teams to deliver exceptional service and fresh, wholesome, feel good food, that will make our guests want to return to us time and time again. Are you General Manager we are looking for?
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....