My client, an award winning Children's nursery, in Twyford are seeking an experienced qualified Early Years Practitioner to join their team. This is for a full time permanent position, working 375 hours a week. You will be part of a team and assist with training junior members of the team. You will need to have good knowledge and experience of the EYFS. The nursery has a capacity for over 100 children so there is always plenty of opportunities to maximise your knowledge and experience in childcare.
This position will be 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 7.30am-6.30pm, with different shift patterns.
Nursery Practitioner requirements
- Level 2 qualification or higher in Early Years education
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
- The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
- Acting as Key-worker and to observe
- A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
- Experience working with toddlers or pre school
- Good communication skills both with children and parents
- Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
- Increasing annual leave with your length of service
- Cash rewards for going 'BeyondExpectation’
- Annual tax-free cash bonus
- 50% childcare discount from day one
If you are enthusiastic, hold an Early Years Qualification at Level 3 or above, and want a career in childcare then this could be a great opportunity for you.