Are you a Software Developer looking to join an international business and develop your career within a forward-thinking organisation? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and talented Software Developer to join an established, forward-thinking organisation based in Banbury on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity which will see you make significant contributions towards the new development and enhancement of the company's flagship products.
Action: what will I be doing?
- Growing your developer and software knowledge
- Supporting the development team in their tasks
Measure: the skills I need…
- 1-4 years of in-depth web development experience
- Server side: asp.Net MVC, C#, WCF, Entity Framework, OOP
- SQL server, query and stored procedures
- Mobile native/web development is an advantage
- Self-motivated team player
- Excellent communication skills
You will work in a relaxed environment with a talented and vibrant team - there's plenty of people at varying levels of experience to learn from and bounce ideas off. You may be required to travel away from home (nationally and internationally), therefore a valid passport is essential, as well as a driving licence.
The role is offering hours of Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm in a bright and open plan office with modern technolog; you will also be part of a welcoming and friendly team. The salary is depending on experience, additional benefits include 25 days holiday, free parking, company pool car for site visits and more.
Contact Hannah Nicholls: "I look forward to hearing from you!"