An established and expanding wholesale and e-Commerce business has the exciting opportunity for an accounts assistant with around 6 months accounts experience to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Raising sales invoices and credits
- Depositing credit card and online payment funds
- Identifying and resolving payment queries & refunds
- AP - processing invoices
- Processing bank payments
- Accounting for stock arrivals and import duty
- Checking and confirming prices
- Cash handling, Expenses, Foreign currencies & Treasury reporting
- Bank recs & fixed assets
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-6 months accounts experience and knowledge of bank reconciliations, high attention to detail, excellent communication & interpersonal skills with experience ideally gained from a fast paced, product driven environment.
This is a superb opportunity, idea for someone with an accounts degree or AAT studier with 6 months accounts experience who is looking to develop their accounting skills in a supportive, dynamic team and creative, fun environment.
Please send through your CV through to for a swift response.