Audit Manager - Big 4 Cambridge
This Big 4 firm in Cambridge is looking to recruit Audit Managers to complement their already existing team as they enter a growth period.
Working in this Big 4 firm in their Cambridge office, you can expect to work with large multinational listed and internationally headquartered, entrepreneurial and family owned, early stage and fast growth organisations.
This Big 4 office has a great community and social programme.
This Big 4 firm's Cambridge office has over 175 people delivering an extensive range of professional services to the local market. With a mix of recent University graduates through to a highly experienced, long serving senior team, and with a high international diversity of staff, the office creates a fantastic and collaborative working environment.
The Cambridge office offers huge variety. You'll have the opportunity to work across large and exciting base of businesses that include large multinational listed and internationally headquartered; entrepreneurial and family owned; early stage and fast growth across technology, life sciences and cleantech; and world leading public, educational and not for profit organisations.
With a varied portfolio, you'll be able to gain experience and insight across these, as well as attend our local client events ranging from formal and technical seminars and dinners through to more relaxed, social networking.
Outside of our client work, the office has a great community and social programme.
Your role will be to provide:
- Audit and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporate entities
- On site co-ordination for audit clients including planning, day to day control, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established clients
- Working and liaising with other members of the audit team, and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
ACA or ACCA or equivalent CA qualification.
- Recent experience in IFRS, US GAAP and/or UK GAAP
- Experience in leading medium sized audit teams.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Mentoring and coaching of more junior colleagues
Big 4 market leading salary, benefits and bonus.