Senior Financial Planning Analyst - Fashion - North West
My client is a high growth, fast-paced retailer based in the North West. Offering unrivalled opportunities to progress due to it's further successes, they are looking to appoint a Senior Financial Planning Analyst to join the growing FP&A team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Becoming an instrumental part of the team, driving change
- Providing substantial MI in order to influence key business decisions
- Build strong relationships with the wider company in order to effectively influence such decisions through business partnering
- A strong accountant, with experience in working with forecasting and budgeting
You will be:
- A qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience in a commercial accounting role
- Experience within a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Enthusiastic individual with a passion to succeed
What's on Offer?
£38,000 - £45,000 plus benefits