Delivery Technician Healthcare
Delivery Technician (Healthcare)
Watford - Covering the Hertfordshire and West London Area
Fixed Term Contract 6 Months
£20,000-£24,000 Per Annum + Van and Fuel Card
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Technician (Healthcare) to join their growing team in Watford on a Fixed Contract basis lasting 6 months.
This role is a driving based role with my clients office in Watford, covering the Hertfordshire & West London area so it is essential that you hold a full UK driving licence.
My client is an independent specialist provider of healthcare services to patients with long term conditions, delivering a high-quality, cost-effective solutions with care closer to home.
- Completion of, installation, servicing, and removals of concentrators, cylinders and LOX equipment with some problem solving in line with our Service Level Agreement with the NHS.
- Day to day management of work load within the region
- Offering a professional service to patients across the region
- Operate and maintain safe working practices in accordance with company and statutory requirements
- Participate in an On Call rota. On average one night per week and one weekend in four - six
- Completion of 4 hour emergency calls in accordance with Service Level Agreement where required
- Maintaining high standards of driving proficiency at all time in company vehicles
- Follow good housekeeping practices in the regional depots and company vehicles
- Maintain safe practices when loading and unloading vehicle with oxygen requirements for the work load required
- Completing piped in installations as required
- Completion of mandatory training modules on time
- Completion of necessary documentation and processes to ensure activities are completed in full.
- Adherence to company policies and processes at all times
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Show empathy and understanding whilst being professional
- Have a genuine interest in Healthcare or be from a Healthcare background
- Flexibility and a can do attitude
- Good time management
- Have a proactive approach to working
- Be able to follow process
- Ability to adapt to deadlines to meet KPI's
- Full training and support will be provided for the role
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established, growing organisation. If you are interested in the Delivery Technician (Healthcare) position and feel you meet the above criteria then please apply now for immediate consideration!