Project Manager - Medical Imaging
PAREXEL Informatics is one of the industry’s leading solution providers and we help customers accelerate the drug development process through innovation. Our product portfolio is built on leading-edge technology and is combined with extensive medical and clinical expertise. As the technology business unit of PAREXEL International Corporation, we're able to leverage our massive investment in technology with our parent company's wealth of hands-on clinical expertise.
This role is based in our new modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links and has a great working environment that has the feel of an innovative technology company.
The primary role of the Project Manager in Medical Imaging is to provide tactical management, administration, and leadership to project teams in order to ensure that the project proceeds on time and within budget. The position provides the client with timely project status information and serves as the key operational interface between the client and Medical Imaging.
- Responsible for the delivery of PAREXEL Informatics products and services to sponsors within expected timelines and budget
- Lead, manage and motivate the multidisciplinary team
- Resource planning and management
- Utilize project management tools to plan, track, prioritize and communicate timelines and deliverables to the project team and sponsor
- Assess project quality and risk
- Proactively investigate and resolve issues
- Manage the study to contract, including proactive management of budget, pass-through costs and contract amendments where necessary
- Actively manage the timelines considering impact on resources and revenue forecasting
- Prepares project timeline associated with the validation process
- Facilitates validation of applications
- Prepares requirements specifications documentation on project specific database application
- Conducts study start up meetings (internal and external)
- Conducts ongoing study team meetings
Performs scheduling of activities and deliverables in conjunction with client and internal customers
- Conducts ongoing teleconferences with the client, managing the agenda and meeting minutes
- Provides timely notification of all appropriate parties with deviations from timelines and/or deliverables
- Conducts regular communication with team members, formal and informal, regarding study status or any other changes
- Utilizes delegation skills to obtain maximum productivity and team involvement
- Performs/ facilitates project specific team training
- Receives all necessary client signatures on the critical path
- Facilitates preparation of study analysis plan/ Charter
- Manages Independent Review process
- Facilitates preparation of all study specific manuals.
- B.A. or B.S. in scientific field essential (or equivalent) and/or relevant experience required
- Fluent in English communication skills in both written and verbal format required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
Minimum Work Experience:
- Strong previous and relevant project management or product management work experience is essential.
- Experience in an imaging, clinical, or technical operations environment or within clinical research is required.
- Knowledge of project management concepts and approaches preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Licenses, if any: (i.e. Board Certification, Medical License, imaging certificates, etc.)
- Ability to do some travel.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your journey!