Residential Conveyancer - Kickstart your career in 2018
The New Year brings new opportunities:
It’s a fact that my client has truly broken the way of thinking of how traditional and volume conveyancing firms’ work, and they are constantly evolving.
As part of further expansion plans for 2018, we are now looking for more career-hungry, experienced Residential Conveyancers to join in on this industry-recognised company’s success story.
- Highly competitive salary range - £20,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience).
- Unrivalled Employee benefits and rewards including Performance Bonus.
- Package includes - 25 days holiday, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Group Life Insurance, and Group Income Protection.
- Full induction training and ongoing career development - fully SRA accredited.
- Flexible working.
- Professional fees / Further education assistance.
In order to be considered you will need to have at least 12 months proven experience of working on your own residential conveyancing caseload (min 50+), and have the drive and ambition, coupled with excellent customer service skills to succeed within a volume business environment.
In your role, you will be able to deal with complex cases, as well as manage your own caseload of Freelance and Leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties with very little supervision from Line Management.
Full training (SRA accredited) and career development provided.
Competitive salaries plus superb benefits offered in return for successful applicants.
These are permanent, full-time positions based in state of the art offices in Manchester City Centre.
Commutable from Stockport, Didsbury, Cheadle, Wilmslow, Warrington, Hazel Grove, Marple, Romiley, Sale, Altrincham, Bury, Prestwich, Ashton Under Lyne, Rochdale and Oldham.
For more information on these exciting opportunities please contact ROB OWEN at VALIA Recruitment Solutions.