My client is a specialist law firm who take care of the legal work involved in selling or buying residential property. They are looking for a Conveyancing Administrator to join their enthusiastic team. The right person in this role will provide effective administration support to the Conveyancing team(s)
- Incoming & Outgoing post collection/distribution
- Assisting with initial administration work on matter files
- Taking customer card payments on account
- Applying for searches
- Managing own email account
- Providing ad hoc support to the team when needed
- Attention to Detail
- Problem solving
- Friendly personality with an exceptional telephone manner
If you meet the criteria and are ready to make the next step in your career then please apply now.
Please note that vacancies may sometimes be withdrawn prior to the closing date if we receive a large number of quality applications. If you are interested in this role we would advise applying immediately to avoid disappointment.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within five working days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities. If our consultants feel your CV is relevant to another position we have available we will be in touch.