Developer / Software Engineer / Analyst Programmer
Role: Developer / Software Engineer / Analyst Programmer
Location: Skipton (North Yorkshire) close to train station and easy to drive to
Salary: Junior to mid-level candidates £25K - £35K*OR*Experienced candidates £35K - £45K
My client is an award winning fast-growing, fast-moving organisation. Due to continued and prolonged growth they are looking to enhance their existing development team.
Essential experience: -
- SQL - Essential
- C# - Essential
- MySQL - Highly Desired
- .NET - Desired
- Git - Desired
- Automated Unit testing (Jasmine, NUnit) - Desired
The person: -
- You will be a developer with some experience or demonstrable ability, who is happy to adapt to a large existing system and contribute to it.
- Flexible and willing to work with a variety of technologies as needed, learning them if necessary.
- Personable with good communication, people and team skills.
- Some analytical ability - capable of understanding how the business operates and what its needs and priorities are.
- Hard-working with good attention to detail and an interest in software quality.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please email me with your up to date CV that details all your relevant experience, if you would like to have a chat about the role I am available till 9pm most evenings just find my contact details on LinkedIn seach for "Anitha Viswanathan" in Leeds