Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate teaching Assistant - Primary School graduate teaching assistant - Hulme South Central Manchester - full time role to start ASAP
After a minor windfall this lovely primary school has some additional funds that will be best spent on attracting an engaging and inspiring graduate teaching assistant.
Q - Do you have a desire and drive to young with young learners and support education?
Q - Can you commit to a full time and rewarding graduate teaching assistant post for the remainder of this school year?
Q - and do you have a solid degree - 1st or 2:1 - from a Top 30 University with the communication and personal skills to match?
Join an amazing primary school as a graduate teaching assistant for the remainder of this school year and find out if teaching is the chosen career for you.
- Graduate teaching assistant role
- Full time position in a lovely primary
- Support a class teacher in Year 3
- Full time role paying £300 to £325 per week
- To start ASAP
- Friendly and positive graduate teaching assistants required
- Must have a 1st or 2:1 degree - Top 30 University preferred
- Matching A Levels and GCSE’s a must
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Based in Hulme, South Central Manchester
- Caring community based school
- Graded Good & Outstanding Ofsted 2014
- Great resources and new building phase complete
Click APPLY NOW or call Phil at Clarus Education to see if this graduate teaching assistant role is ideal for you.