IT Security Manager Leicestershire £55,000-£65,000
Global company looking for an IT Security Manager to further develop the IT security strategy and objectives.
With IS Security high on the agenda, an opportunity to establish good security measures from the outset.
• Will own, define and deliver the security strategy.
• Responsible for IT Security controls and effectiveness.
• Line management of Security Engineer.
• Ongoing implementation of IT / Cyber security strategy.
• Continuous improvement of policies and processes.
• Provide security leadership and act as a subject matter expert.
• Liaise with auditors, 3rd parties and interested external parties.
We are looking for in-depth security expertise, covering the majority of the following areas:
• Experience of managing security across all areas and functions of the business & supply chain.
• Have a good working knowledge of IT and security governance frameworks such as ISO 27001 and ITIL.
• Knowledge and expertise in data protection including GDPR.
• Experience of working with cloud hosting providers such as Office 365.
• Demonstrable experience working in an outsource environment managing third parties to deliver security outcomes.
• Solid leadership / team management skills.
Join a senior management team, as subject matter expert and total authority in all things Security.
Establish best practise and help the business to flourish.The management team are extremely talented, focussed, they work as a team and welcome new ideas.
If you would like to discuss this role please contact .