Marketing Co-ordinator (6 month FTC)
An exciting opportunity has arisen, for an individual to join the Brand and Customer Communications Team, as a Marketing Co-Ordinator until 30th June 2018.
You will be responsible for delivering targeted Sales and Marketing communications via a range of media platforms encompassing; Retail point of sale, direct marketing via mail and e-communications, traditional and digital media, as well as updating and maintaining the website.
What you’ll do:
- Developing and delivering regulatory campaigns (including AGM, annual saving statements and rate changes) retention and acquisition campaigns, with agreed, clear and robust propositions which meet, product and campaign objectives
- Responsible for managing print and fulfillment houses, to ensure communications are delivered on time, within budget and on plan.
- Responsible for managing creative agencies and internal graphic designer to produce on brief creative work from concepts to finished artwork for campaigns, product launches, merchandising and other marketing activities
- Deliver communications and merchandising which are consistent with brand guidelines
- Working with the agencies to develop comprehensive plans to achieve stated business and campaign objectives and which maximize marketing communication efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitor progress of campaigns and other marketing projects and tracking performance against KPIs. Providing final evaluations against objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with approved agencies, suppliers and internal specialist functions, to facilitate achievement of campaign tasks
- Accountable for managing estimated expenditure against budget, providing regular and ad hoc reports with recommendations to maximize use of allocated spend
- Support and where appropriate deliver key business critical projects across channels which are designed to improve functionality / increase customer usability / increase sales revenues
What we are looking for:
We are looking for you to have good direct marketing experience with the ability to liaise with and manage fulfillment houses. Regulatory experience, attention to detail and strong stakeholder management experience are also ideal.
Who are we?
With 53 branches and 18 agencies across Wales and the borders, Principality is the 6thlargest Building Society in the UK. As a mutual society, we’re owned by and run for the benefit of our 500,000 members.
It’s an exciting time to join us as we’re currently on a Group wide transformational journey that will see our brand, technology, colleague and customer offerings updated and enhanced to really put Principality on the map and make us a brand and employer of choice within Wales and beyond. This is supported by our recent sponsorship of the iconic Principality Stadium which has put us on a global stage.