Freelance Tutor - Level 3 HR Apprenticeship
British Institute of Recruiters
Type: Freelance - could lead to permanent opportunities in the near future
Job Summary: To deliver full apprenticeships including Functional Skills in Maths and English.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality teaching, coaching and assessment to Learners and assist them in preparing a portfolio of evidence.
- Adhere to all awarding body standards and other compliance as set out by ESFA and Ofsted.
- To ensure learners progress in a timely manner and remain on target for a timely finish.
- Share sector specific experience and knowledge with learners.
- Create, set and mark work related tasks to help the learner prepare for end point assessment.
- Complete related administration and reporting requirements in a timely manner and in line with company procedure.
- Liaise with Employers/Company Mentors
Experience and Skills:
- Recent, relevant experience of working in a HR Support/Management role
- CIPD Level 3 qualification or equivalent as a minimum
- Current sector skills knowledge.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or equivalent as a minimum
- Previous experience of delivering apprenticeships is advantageous but not essential. You must be willing to undertake an Assessor qualification and complete this within 6 months .