Semi Senior Accountant - Leeds
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading Accountancy Practice within Leeds are currently recruiting for an Accounts Semi Senior to join their business on a permanent basis. The role represents a chance to join a friendly, well run, independent practice that offers Market leading study support, and a starting salary of up to £24,000.
The benefits of this role include:
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Overtime
- Full Kaplan Study Support package for ACA/ACCA/CTA
- Vibrant & varied social activities
- Team focussed environment
- Excellent Work/Life balance
- Regular pay reviews and appraisals - studying candidates can expect pay rises every 6 months in line with their study (expected salary upon qualification circa £32k)
The role will provide varied exposure within Accounts, Audit, Tax & Client Management enabling you to get a good grounding in all these areas.
Once qualified, you will then be given ample opportunities to progress within other areas of the business - most of the Senior staff, Managers and Directors have all gone down this route within the business.
The ideal candidate will be currently working within practice and studying either ACCA or ACA qualification.