Dual-site Practice Manager - Leeds
Our client is recruiting for a Dental Practice Manager, to cover two busy dental practices in Leeds.
Working within a professional and friendly environment, you will be required to manage up to 20 employees and assist in surgery when necessary. This is an exciting role that will include all tasks involved in the day to day running of the two dental practices. Travel between the practices will be required, although there is only four miles between them.
Candidates must be GDC registered and have a minimum of 2 years qualified dental nursing experience. Knowledge of SOE Software of Excellence would be beneficial but not essential.
We are looking for someone who is pro-active, organised, reliable, innovative and able to build and maintain a strong team rapport. The candidate would also have previous experience with patients and be able to demonstrate an empathetic and patient focused attitude. The candidate will need to show their ability to handle all situations in the most effective and professional manner.
The successful candidate will also carry out other tasks, including:
- Chairing practice meetings
- Time management and organising staff shift schedules
- CQC paperwork
- Administrative work such as following up on outstanding payments, ensuring lab bills and invoices are correctly managed and checked
- HR duties
- Reception/ Surgery cover when required
The position is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am until 5.30pm
With a basic salary of up to £25,000, the benefits include:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Progression and development
- Modern surgeries and dental software system
- Welcoming and committed team
- Uniform provided
- Costs covered for DBS check
To be considered for this position, please apply with your latest CV.