I am recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a successful and growing manufacturing business based in Wrexham. As Management Accountant reporting to the Financial Controller you will play an integral role in an extremely busy finance function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely management information in line with weekly and monthly cycles
- Reporting against agreed business KPIs
- Providing variance analysis and explanations as appropriate
- Managing the costing system, quarterly reviews, budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Manufacturing background would be beneficial
- Relevant qualification by experience, qualification or studying towards CIMA, ACCA or similar accounting qualification
- Experience in product costing and forecasting would be particularly beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments and best practice
- Experience of working with Sage
If you want to develop your management accounts career in a fast-paced, exciting finance department I would be keen to hear from you.