Hampshire based Digital Communications Organisation are looking for a passionate and pragmatic Senior Developer with Strong hands-on software design and development.
The purpose of the role will be working within the Technical Services Team within Business Services. The team is responsible for the implementation of technology into Imaging & Records management Operations, based around the use of Captiva, Koufax and FileNet platforms.
Duties and responsibilities of the C# Developer:
* Lead the design of IT process supporting the business
* Assist in development of IT Changes
* Assist in gathering of IT requirements on the Business from customers and projects
* Assist in conducting route cause analysis investigations into production issues
* Foster and drive a culture of innovation within own team among peers and within the business
Experience in the following is required by the C# Developer:
* Experience and In-depth knowledge of production-level scanning solutions such as IBML
* Exposure to .Net(up to 4.5) and SQL programming languages
* Exposure to the Kofax imaging platform
* Exposure to Document / Content management technologies
* Experience of direct involvement management processes and mentoring junior staff members
* Production system experience with troubleshooting
* Ability to maintain existing and develop new in-house components and frameworks to support the document life cycle
* Demonstrate and apply exemplary engineering skills and practices
To apply for the role of C# Developer please send your CV to luke Sinclair at search or call for a consultation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age