Work for a leading beauty giant. Mix cosmetics with analytics and land your dream job!
Our client is on the lookout for motivated, creative talent to join and continue their success, as an SEO Executive. From working with a variety of teams across the company, and being responsible for data analysis, to campaign planning and producing reports, the SEO Executive can look forward to working in a fast paced, yet exciting environment.
Based in South Manchester, away from the madness, but close enough for convenience, this company is thriving in the beauty and cosmetics industry, and this top job would provide the successful candidate with many great opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities of the SEO Executive:
- Consistent reporting to the Online Marketing Manager
- Implement SEO strategy through web and mobile to drive traffic and increase revenue
- Develop link building and content outreach campaigns alongside the Social Media Executive, and work on improving third party relationships
- Produce efficient SEO planning maps across including elements of technical, keyword, onsite optimisation, content creation and link building
- Tailor content creation to fit the brand proposition
- Constant research of keywords within the marketing objectives, optimising content, and generating ideas and concepts for future purposes
- Regular updates of performance within search channels
- Working with appropriate managers and departments to achieve KPIs
- Be up to date with digital marketing industry trends
- Plan strategy activity days with external agencies
- Effectively use the available range of tools to monitor web performance
Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in search related role, gaining strong SEO results, preferably within an ecommerce environment
- Understanding of SEO best practices, onsite and offsite
- Basic knowledge of international requirements, but UK experienced
- Recommending SEO techniques to internal teams
- Experience of SEO tools; Moz, Pi Datametrics for example
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Demonstrate areas of creativity
- Reflect a balance of analytical and commercial skills
Like the sound of this career? Apply today!