Reporting directly in to Managing Director, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in supporting my client in delivering marketing campaigns focused on winning new business. I am looking for a marketer with the commercial, strategic and operational mind to maximise the business's opportunities as well as forging and delivering upon new ones. The role will be working across all divisions of their business with specific emphasis on the Event Management area.
- Delivering high quality leads to the business for conversion by the sales team
- Converting existing opportunities into larger, bespoke and retained
- Owning and driving forward the company brand and its behaviours, through its website, SEO, lead generation, 'back of house' behaviours and social media / press campaigns
- Driving efficiency and ROI tracking across the business through Salesforce
- Create and execute all marketing strategies and plans for individual own events and Paragon divisions
- Optimising brief process and presentations to win new business and retain existing clients
- Managing the marketing team and external suppliers
- Brand custodian
- Proven experience in running B2B marketing campaigns
- Results driven
- Proven experience within event industry
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Experience in digital marketing & Salesforce
This is an outstanding opportunity with a great career prospect. If you would like to work for faced-paced company that always strive to be the best, please apply with you CV.