PA to Partner
A fantastic opportunity to join an expanding firm with a newly created role which will offer skills development and career progression as well as being a fun place to work.
We are recruiting for a qualified ACA or ACCA with current experience working for a professional firm of accountants dealing with clients directly. It is a varied role dealing with the requirements for a range of owner managed businesses.
As a client manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and the role would be a mix of accounts preparation, management accounting and some admin duties such as monitoring WIP and billing.
The PA to Partner side of the role will add to the above assisting the Partners with client matters and include project work where the firm provides consultancy/tax planning work. An interest in tax would be ideal though not essential and support training for the CTA would be provided if that was desired.
Summary of role
- Client Manager / PA to Partner
- Preparation of year end accounts for all types of business from sole traders and partnerships to limited companies
- Preparation of management accounts and forecasts
- Overseeing & reviewing the work of more junior staff
- Assisting with the management of workflow
- Supporting the Partners with client questions and advice
- Opportunity to assist the Partners with planning work
- Helping the Partners to improve practice systems/processes
- Proven experience working for a professional firm of accountants at Senior / Manager level.
- A good team player and enjoy working closely with others and take the initiative when dealing with clients.
- This is a modern and friendly firm with plans for further expansion offering opportunities for long term career progression.