Project Support / Data Analysis x 3
My client is a leading International bank looking to hire 3 people to join the operations team to work on a migration
project for the Loan participation and Credit Administration teams. The role is to support the Loan Transfer Project
with data migration to the target system, ensuring smooth execution of the project and minimal distractions to BAU operations.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Work with stakeholders in gathering business requirements for data migration needs;
- Carry out work to understand data usage and implications for data migration;
- Assist in planning and managing the data migration process;
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements;
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details;
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan;
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping;
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another;
- Perform data migration checks, reconciliation and exception reporting.
To be considered for the role you must have strong MS Excel Skills, Previous Business Analysis exposure will be a distinct advantage.
Experience in a data analyst role, ideally you will have operations experience in either Loans or Credit.