Intermediary Business Partner
This is an exciting position, to work with Business Development Managers in the field to achieve department targets by building strong relationships with existing intermediaries, developing new relationships and providing an exceptional customer service so that department and growth targets are achieved.
Our company has made profit every year of trading and is going through a period of sustained growth. This is an exciting time to join.
The salary is up to £25,000 plus monthly bonus and excellent benefits package.
Hours of work are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
• To work with field BDMs to produce and execute territory plans within assigned regions; making outbound calls to enhance relationships with an existing panel of brokers
• To support intermediaries with new business enquiries by providing an outstanding service whilst promoting our brand and values
• To identify and enhance relationships with new intermediaries within assigned regions to increase reach within the intermediary market
• Where strong business opportunities are identified; arrange appointments for BDMs to visit brokers and develop relationships
• To work with your BDMs to ensure team and departmental targets are achieved
• To attend face to face broker meetings and supporting training sessions with assigned BDMs
• To accurately maintain CRM records to ensure a clear picture can be built of our partners and strong relationships can be built
• Effectively manage email inboxes to ensure brokers queries are answered within agreed SLAs
• To provide quality customer service to our intermediary partners by ensuring that all calls are answered within department SLA
• Outbound telephone sales experience
• Exceptional relationship building & communication skills
• Strong objection handling and problem solving skills
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Business to business relationship experience would be advantageous
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.