Music Tech Music
Morgan Hunt is working with one of the leading FE Colleges in the East London/Essex area, to recruit a Lecturer in Music Tech on a part-time on-going contract.
Working in the Music department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
* Delivering Levels 1-3
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students
The position boasts many benefits to the successful applicant
* Competitive rate of pay (£18-£28ph)
* Potential temp-to-perm opportunity
* Option to claim back travel expenses
* CIPD opportunities and potential to upgrade qualifications while working
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent
*Experience using the Software Logic Pro
* Music Industry experience
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* An in-date CRB/DBS check
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.