IT Support Service Desk Analyst - Ringwood - up to £23K
IT Support / IT Service Desk Analyst - Near Ringwood - Up to £23K
Are you experienced in providing 1st Line and 2nd Line IT Support on an IT Service Desk?
Do you have a passion for technology keen to continuously develop your IT skills?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation based near Ringwood where you will be responsible for providing IT support to a variety of customers and resolve IT issues remotely.
IT Support / IT Service Desk Analyst Requirements:
- Recent experience working on an IT service desk providing 1st and/or 2nd line support
- Able to provide support for Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2007/2012, Active Directory and Exchange
- Some knowledge of Windows Server and Virtual environments, Firewalls, Networking and Broadband
- Ability to support Office 365 and SharePoint would be a great advantage
- Experience working in a managed service environment would be preferred but is not essential
- Exceptional verbal and written customer service and communication skills
You will be offered a salary between £20-23,000 p.a. depending on your previous experience and skills. Benefits include 20 days holiday plus all bank holidays and company pension scheme.
Contact Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: IT Support, IT Service Desk Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Technical Support, Helpdesk, Desktop Support; IT Assistant; Verwood, Three Legged Cross, Wimborne, Ringwood, Ferndown, Dorset.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency