Part 2 Architectural Assistant
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join an award-winning engineering company on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis in London. Our client provides creative design solutions for a variety of projects in a range of sectors. With extensive knowledge and experience working on education, healthcare, retail, residential and commercial projects, they have designed some notable establishments and gained a catalogue of esteemed clients. This would be an ideal opportunity for a skilled Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a growing corporation.
The selected Architectural Assistant will have a variety of roles and responsibilities. You will join a team of enthusiastic and skilled individuals and assist with the production of design documents throughout all stages of the project. You will use existing knowledge of relevant design software, and apply your own design skills to assist with creating accurate and detailed work.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience working in a similar position, on UK projects
- Part 2 Architectural qualification
- Experienced user of relevant design software including Revit and AutoCAD
- Good level of technical competency in building design
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations
- High attention to detail
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working om healthcare, retail, residential, commercial and/or education projects would be desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best creative work to show your approach to the architectural process (contact details below).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13409HM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.