Clinical Lead Nurse
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse
Location: Market Harborough, Leicestershire
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £33,088.00 per annum (2% increase each April)
Benefits Include: Good CQC rating, Excellent training and development, Rewarding working environment, Structured career progression, 28 days holiday entitlement, holiday payment scheme, Free uniform/Pension scheme.
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced full time Clinical Lead Nurse to join a nursing home in Market Harborough, Leicestershire. The nursing home is multi registered to accept clients with many varied care needs from the age of 18 years and above, including clients requiring care because of old age, frailty, dementia, a physical, mental disability and or a sensory impairment.
The Clinical Lead Nurse Responsibilities:
* Supervision and management of all care staff on the floor
* Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
* Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
* Ensuring the well-being of the residents, making sure their physical and emotional needs are met
* Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
* Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
* Confident working in both supernumerary and nursing environments
The Clinical Lead Nurse:
* Must be RGN or RMN or RNLD qualified with a valid NMC Pin number
* Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now and we will call you straight away to arrange an interview!
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: Jessica Tarry