Actuarial Analyst - Lloyds Insurance Market
A high profile City based Lloyds Underwriters is looking to recruit an Actuarial Assistant who has 1-3 years related experience, CT qualifications who is looking to work in a broad Actuarial role that includes reserving, pricing and capital modelling.
Candidates will have a minimum of 2.1 technical/mathematical nature degree; excellent Excel skills, ideally with some experience of VBA or similar programming language; the ability to review, analyse and present technical information concisely and effectively.
The role will assist with delivery of actuarial work to Underwriters and will include exposure across a broad range of actuarial activities.
Collation and preparation of data for use in the actuarial processes;
- Assisting with reserving of relevant areas and
- Assisting with pricing of individual risks
- Assisting with business planning and parameterisation for the capital model
- Continual improvement of existing processes to enhance efficiency, accuracy and transparency
- Preparing and communicating results to underwriters and core functional teams in actuarial
- Liaising with other areas of the business as required.