Healthcare Assistants Wanted
Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career?
Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional personalised care and support and enjoy making a difference?
- EARN UP TO £11.00 PER HOUR
- *HIGHER RATES for Level 2 and above*
- WORKING IN OXFORD AND SURROUNDING AREAS
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS TO SUIT YOU
- MILLEAGE ALLOWANCE
- PAID TRAVEL TIME
- PAID DBS CHECK
- FREE UNIFORM
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AS FULL INDUCTION AND TRAINING PROVIDED.
- OWN TRANSOPRT IS DESIRED
- To support adult service users in their own home / residential or nursing home for as long as possible
- To promote and maximise client’s independence with due regard to their level of need and the care worker’s level of competency
- To promote client’s rights and beliefs in accordance with our policies and procedures
- To be a team member in a geographical area
To provide high quality personal care to people in their own homes with regard to Bailey Care guidelines and level of competency as assigned by the Coordinator.
Duties will include-
- Support with washing and dressing, getting in and out of bed
- Support with hygiene and toileting using the toilet, toilet equipment and aids or continence
- Assistance with the moving and handling of clients and the care of any equipment
- Assistance with eating, drinking and feeding
- Assistance with medications following the policies
- Working with a range of client’s who may have complex care needs that may include health care tasks
- Keep up to date records in accordance with our policies
- Inform the Coordinator of any changes in the client’s condition or any untoward events such as incidents/accidents
- Attend case conference or relevant meetings when required to do so
- Review client’s care with the Coordinator
Other duties may include
- Help with light domestic tasks such as cleaning the kitchen/bathroom or vacuuming
- Help with shopping
- Updating confidential paperwork
- Assistance with bed making and changing of bed linen
- Preparation and cooking/ reheating of meals
- Laundry of clothes and linen
IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL CARE TO INDIVIDUALS LIVING IN THEIR OWN HOME, PLEASE APPLY TODAY!!