M&A / Corporate Finance Executive
M&A / Corporate Finance Executive opportunity within a growing independent chartered accountancy practice for a Qualified Accountant offering exposure to a wide range of corporate finance transaction work including fund raising, M&A, due diligence, business valuations and other advisory assignments.
An established Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice with a reputation for providing high-quality Accountancy and Corporate Finance solutions. The practice has a strong presence in South Manchester and is renowned for advising entrepreneurial SME's, Owner-Managed Businesses and Mid-Market Corporate groups.
As an M&A / Corporate Finance Executive you will have the opportunity to support a Partner and work almost exclusively on Corporate Finance and Specialist Project work. You will work closely with clients, providing 'hands-on' advisory solutions in order to execute corporate transactions.
Your role will involve:
- Handling fund raising projects, acquisitions, disposals and due diligence exercises on behalf of clients
- Preparing business valuations, forecasts, business plans and analysis reports for clients seeking investment or sale / partial exit
- Liaising with funders, professional advisors and maintaining client relationships
- Producing detailed management accounts, management reporting information and year end accounts as part of corporate finance transactions
Benefits will include a competitive salary with regular reviews, a high degree of exposure to clients and career progression to Department Manager in the next few years.
This is a superb opportunity for an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant (or Finalist / QBE) to join a leading regional Accountancy & Advisory firm and help a portfolio of growing businesses with corporate activity.
You will be an Accountancy Professional able to demonstrate:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified or at least Finalist level (or QBE)
- Some experience of Corporate Finance work or Business Plans / Forecasts
- Background within Chartered Accountancy Practice (min.3-4 years)
- Good client relationship skills and the ability to advise clients on sale / acquisition / fund raising
- A keen interest in progressing your career within Corporate Finance to Senior Manager / Director level within a busy full solution Accountancy & Advisory practice.
a Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.