Midweight Print Designer
As a Midweight Print Designer based in London, you will support the creative direction in delivering all aspects of the brand expression, including instore POS, marketing and print collateral.
As a Midweight Print Designer, you will be working with one of the most exciting and well known retail companies.
As a Midweight Print Designer based in the London office, you will have the key responsibilities
- working alongside the creative director and senior designer, taking briefs and delivering compelling creative output
-Working closely with the creative director and the other members of the studio generate fresh, creatively, appealing and commercially viable ideas.
A successful Midweight Print Designer candidate, would need:
- Strong knowledge of Indesign
- Strong creative crafting skills, including ideas, typography, layout, colour, composition and materials
- Online and offline fashion retail marketing communication skills
- Time management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Mac Skills
- Strong understanding of artwork, repro, print, production and finishing processes
You will receive a fantastic salary of £31,500, with good working hours benefits