Senior Financial Planning Administrator / Paraplanner
An excellent and rare opportunity for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator / Paraplanner has arisen to join a friendly and reputable IFA practice in Preston.
- Title: Senior Administrator /Paraplanner
- Location: Preston
- Salary: £25,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- Contract: Full Time
- Hours: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week) Flexible hours available.
Essential Key Skills:
Experience is essential for this position. You will have worked within the Financial Services industry and have a working and competent knowledge of financial services products which include Pensions, Investments, ISA’s and Protection policies. You will have good communication skills, be organised, happy to take responsibility for your own work and be able to work to deadlines. You will need to be a team player and be happy to help other team members when required.
Award in Financial Administration qualification would be preferred. If not already qualified to diploma level, you should be part qualified or keen to progress further. Experience using Intelligent Office and O&M would put candidates at an advantage.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Produce professional suitability reports
- Tailoring suitability letters to individual clients
- Responsible for file preparation for meetings and existing business administration
- Provide specific product, provider and fund research
- Assisting administrators during busy periods and working in a team environment.
Other administrative duties include:
- Submit new business applications
- Produce quotations
- Deal with providers
- Deal with clients
- Chase outstanding pipeline cases
- Chase outstanding fees
Please submit your application to this vacancy as soon as possible, as the employer would prefer the earliest possible appointment. We also welcome contact via VeritasAssociates.co.uk to discuss any vacancy we advertise.
If your application is of interest we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your application.The information supplied may be retained for use in connection with future vacancies.
We always try to respond to every application but very occasionally, due to the overwhelming application response we sometimes receive, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.